Tucson, United States
Tucson is situated in Arizona’s Sonoran Desert, USA. There are many mansions of the 19th century in this city. The famous University of Arizona is in this city. The Name “Tucson” is a Spanish name meaning “The base of the Black hill”. It is also referred to as “The Old Pueblo”. This city has a desert climate and has 2 seasons, summer and winter and it is better to visit the city in winters.
Things to do-
- Sanguaro National Park- It is a National Park in South Arizona with beautiful Scenic Views and Hiking Trails.
- Arizona Sonora Desert Museum- Spread over an area of 98 acres it is a combination of zoo, aquarium, museum and Botanical Garden.
- Mission San Xavier del bac- It is a catholic church built in Baroque Architecture.
- Sabino Canyon Recreation Area- You can enjoy hiking and Tram rides here.
- Pima Air and Space Museum- Here you can see the historical air and spacecraft.
- Old Tucson- It is a theme Park near the Tucson Mountains.
- Reid Park Zoo- Spread over an area of 24 acres this Zoo was founded in 1967.
- Tohono Chul Park- It is a beautiful Botanical Garden with great Food facilities.
- Tucson Botanical Gardens
- Seven Falls Trailhead- It is a well-known Hiking Spot.
- Sentinel Peak- It is a mountain peak in Tucson Mountains.
Where to Stay?
- Hotel Congress- It is a beautiful hotel with free Wi Fi, a dance Club and a restaurant.
- Quality Inn- It is a budget hotel with an outdoor Pool, a gym and offers free breakfast.
- Aloft Tucson University- This hotel offers a gym and an outdoor pool.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Tucson- Reid Park
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Tucson Downtown- This hotel has an outdoor Pool and offers free Wi Fi and Breakfast.